Saturday, May 15, 2010

Letter

Send this open scribe through the airwaves... vibe with me.

Hey...

Tomorrow's the big day. I know, I'm growing up.
You might not like it but, it's happening.

Remeber how I tried to wipe off my lisptick before I went into the house because I knew you'd trip? Well, I wear it proudly now.  It's MAC and Nars now.  I'm a lady now.

You'd be proud. The poetry gets standing ovations now. More than ever. I have fans and the greet me in the streets. I wish you could see. I'd introduce you to them. They young though... but you like them like that, right?

You was a ladies man. A real ladies man. Had ladies and treated them like ladies, except if they wasn't. You taught me the ropes and you had no idea. I watched you stumble in from my bedroom windows and even though I'm not a guy I learned my life lessons from you.

I'll never let a guy treat me like you treated those blondes you and Max brought to the house real late a night. But I'll make a man buy me gifts like you used to for Jackie. She had the most presents under our tree ever year. Jewerly. Clothes. Shoes. Everything she wanted. You loved her. I know. I know love when I see it.

I had a good guy once. I think you might have liked him... probably not though. Anyways. That's over.

Me and Lisa hang out now. I was in DC with her last weekend. She doesn't talk about you much, but it's cuz she misses you. Mami's doing okay. She aged quickly for a bit after you left.. (or were taken, I don't really know how to feel about that all still). She got her degree and is working a good job now. She's coolin. Now that all that papers stuff is worked out, I'm gonna take her out. Take her around the world with me. Anywhere she wants to go.  You know... we all never had anybody really except fro eachother.

Jay is still coming hard. If there's a heaven, I know they play Jay up there. I felt you in Kingdom Come. I tried to get mami to listen to the Made it joint... but she wouldn't understand. Nobody does really.

There's a lot I think we'd talk about now. I've matured now. I want your advice sometimes but... I've learned to depend on myself now. If I don't have your opinion, idk if anyone else's but my own could suffice.

I just wanted to say that you'll be on my mind on the big day. Like every big day. I miss you.  But I'll be alright. If there's a heavan, I know you're watching. If not, then you are my heaven.

Love you big bro..

<3 Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment