Sunday, July 18, 2010

Celibacy

The 3am Blues.

      I might be the only person leaving Ultra NOT tryin to get some tonight. I went out with 3 girls tonight. One is waiting on a guy to come over, one was dropped off at an afterparty and the other on her  way to pick up her daughter ( I don't really want to explain).

      Me? I'm home. In my mother's basement. Now, it's not that I can't get any, but do I really want  the any that's being offered to me? I just got off the phone with a guy i gave my number too (out of boredom).  Both outside of the club and for the couple of minutes we spoke, the conversation focused on "Who else did you give your number to?" Where's the game at?

     Where's the "I think you're beautiful"s and the "I'd like to get to know you"s (IDK how to punctuate those but you get my drift.)? Not to mention, the guy I want to talk to didn't return my texts and here I am in limbo trying to decide whether or not I should delete his number. This is a debate I find myself in weekly.

      What am I even looking for? The battle I'm currently fighting is one in which I try to determine whether I want love or sex. I want both. But I'm unsure of how to get  both. Any advice? I'll llisten to ANYTHING.

Well, ladies and gents, I am simply blogging under the influence. Hope you enjoy my sorrows.

      My phone is ringing... but I think the man on the other side of the phone thinks he's halfway into my panties (nothing good comes at 3:17am) so I'm going to let him and you all wonder what comes next. Goodnight XOXOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment